Thursday 5 July 2012

Pretty flowers

This post is really just an excuse to post some pics of pretty flowers, heavily featuring my personal fave..the Hydrangea! Love it.







All pics were taken using my Olympus VR-340, i bought it as a reward for quittin' the sticks. i really like it, it takes a little getting used to but it's worth it. I'm no photog, just a keen amateur. It replaces a Nikon that had really horrible colour quality, a very bluey hue was apparent in all but the filtered colours. I don't have a smart phone so all the Olympus magic filters are super fun to play with, I've used both thr pop art and pin hole on the ones above. The pop art is lovely for outdoor stuff (like festivals) and flowers, such a nice saturation of colour. Pin hole is just nice, good colour quality and yeah just like. So i love taking pics of flowers, what're your favorite picture subjects? Kids, pets, food?

More later

Fin
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment